Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

Shopping at the Mall

~W~

It needs to be stated that our whole life does not revolve around this situation. We do have a very normal life raising our children and keeping a happy home. We went to the mall and browsed around tonight. I got a cute headband to wear tomorrow night for New Year's Eve. I am very anxious to go out and have a good time.

The hubby and I are so much more attentive to one another these days. Someone would suspect we were a new couple rather than one married for many years with a few children. haha Today has been a good day. I am more madly in love with my husband today than ever. I am without any doubt he feels the same. We have our next marriage counseling appointment on the 8th of January. I am actually looking forward to it. I think it helps a lot.

In a marriage when something like this happens you really do examine everything and I have realized things had not been perfect between us for some time. There is never any excuse or justification for an affair but I can now be more aware of things that might cause problems or lead to something like this happening.

Anyway, I see we aren't getting comments. Please feel free. We are actually anxious to get outside opinions, thoughts on what we are writing. Say what you feel and maybe we'll address it in a new post. Don't be afraid of this topic. We aren't anymore. It's something right out there in the open so if you want to ask, please do!

0 comments:

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum